Ball joints are safety-relevant vehicle components. They are made in various sizes and sometimes with special geometries. It is important to ensure that the material is free of surface defects. The test system developed specifically for this purpose is equipped with STATOGRAPH testing electronics, combined with various probes that scan the critical zones of the ball joint and push rods for material cracks in the surface. The probes used can be individually adapted to the test material.
The benefits to you at a glance
- Simultaneous testing of multiple zones with one or more eddy current probes
- Test performance approx. 600 - 1800 parts per hour
- Modular system concept for optimum matching to the requirements profile concerned
- Automatic sorting into two groups, "OK" and "NOK"
- Optional graphical results display on the system monitor
- Documentation of the results
- Optional: Can be expanded with MAGNATEST micro-structure tester for material and/or hardness monitoring