Precision tripod with magnetic base for UCI probes
The MS 1 (M) tripod enables flexible handling of a wide variety of measuring tasks with ease. The integrated magnetic base can be easily attached to many component geometries, even laterally or overhead. The geometry and simple design of the stand allow precise, repeatable and economical measurements.
The measuring stand is suitable for probes of the SONO H and SONO M series.
Your advantages at a glance
- Guided measurement minimizes operator dependency
- Very high repeatability of measured values due to stable design
- High flexibility due to the magnetic base
- For measuring on tubes, hard-to-reach components or for measurements at different locations
- 2-in-1 - Possible for SONO H and SONO M probes
|Max. measurement height:||60 mm (SONO H10 | H50 | H100)|
|Max. measurement height:||140 mm (SONO M1 | M3 | M8)|
|Additional features:||Magnetic base for easy and flexible handling|