Material evaluation based on magnetic properties
With the KOERZIMAT 1.097 FOERSTER offers a measuring system for the precise, automatic and fast measurement of magnetic values of materials. Depending on the function package, the coercivity HCJ, the weight-specific saturation polarization σs and the volume-specific saturation polarization Js can be measured. The largely geometry-independent measurement allows in particular the testing of complex shaped samples.
With the KOERZIMAT J-H as an extension to the HCJ, the complete J-H hysteresis including the initial curve of soft magnetic steels can be determined in the open magnetic circuit. The hysteresis is determined by means of a J-sensor in a user-friendly measuring procedure on round bars or sheet samples.
Your advantages at a glance
- PC-controlled measuring system
- Determination of coercive field strength in accordance with IEC 60404-7
- Determination of hysteresis J(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- Determination of relative permeability µr(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- Determination of magnetic saturation magnetization in accordance with IEC 60404-14
- Determination of the magnetic phase in austenitic steels
- Geometry independent measurement
- Light weight and compact design
- Application software to control single and serial measurements
- Data base to store measuring data and process parameters
- Customized reports
Describes the method for determining the saturation magnetism of sintered hard metals.
Describes the method for determining the coercitivity of sintered hard metals.
Describes the determination of the magnetic saturation dipole moment jS using moment coils in open magnetic circuits. The method described above is advantageous as it provides the option to perform measurements regardless of the geometry of the sample. It is not required to manufacture special measuring samples.
EN IEC 60404-7:2020
Describes the determination of the Coercitivity in the open magnetic circuit. Method B described above is advantageous as it provides the option to perform measurements regardless of the geometry of the sample. It is not required to manufacture special measuring samples.
- KOERZIMAT 1.097 - product information - HCJ / J-H Measuring systems
- KOERZIMAT 1.097 - product information - MS Measuring systems
- KOERZIMAT J-H - Determine the complete J-H hysteresis of soft magnetic materials
- CATALOG OF SENSORS & PROBES - Comprehensive solutions for component testing
- AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - Process-integrated quality assurance for metal components
- METAL INDUSTRY WIRE / BRIGHT STEEL - Comprehensive quality inspection in the manufacturing process.
- POWDER METAL - Process control for manufacturing and processing.
KOERZIMAT 1.097 HCJ/J-H
System for the measurement of coercivity HCJ, hysteresis J(H) and relative permeability µr(H)
Products for »Drive train«
Crack testing with thermography
Non-destructive and contact-free crack detection for components with complex geometries
Identification checking and harness / structure testing with magnetic-inductive method
MAGNATEST Product Family
Magnetic-inductive testing of metallic materials in the automotive and aviation sectors
Crack testing with eddy current
Flexible probes for eddy current testing of complex geometries
Crack testing with eddy current
STATOGRAPH Product Family
Crack testing of complex workpieces with eddy current