Structured quality assurance made simple
The DEFECTOMAT DI has the same comprehensive features as the DEFECTOMAT CI less integrated operation unit. An external computer connected via Ethernet performs all operation, administration, and archiving. tasks. The module's deceptively plain design hides a multitude of functions that make it easy to use the system electronics in almost any production environment.
Your advantages at a glance
- Optional full 2-channel analysis, Diff/Abs, Diff/Diff, Diff/Ferromat
- 12 excitation frequencies from 1 to 1,000 kHz
- Filter tracking according to test speed
- Precision marking in exact location
- Sector signal analysis with 2 trigger levels
- State-of-the-art computer technology
- Full network integration
- Remote-controlled settings
|Measurement channels:||Max. 2 independent channels, differential or static operation, second measurement channels optionally as FERROMAT|
|Excitation frequencies:||1, 3, 6, 10, 12, 15 20, 30, 60, 100, 300, 1,000 kHz (optional additional frequencies)|
|Filtering process:||manual, 25 levels, 1 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Amplification:||max. dynamic range 102 dB|
|Test speed:||max. 150 m/s|
|Sensor monitoring:||disruption, short circuit, overload|
DIN EN ISO 15549
Describes the general bases of eddy current testing.
- DEFECTOMAT DI - Non-Destructive Eddy Current Testing of Long Products like Tubes, Bars, Wires and Profiles
- METAL INDUSTRY WIRE / BRIGHT STEEL - Comprehensive quality inspection in the manufacturing process.
- DEFECTOMAT Non-destructive eddy current testing of long products such as tubes, rods, wire, and profiles