Contaminated site detection software
The UXO analysis module features highly accurate object calculation for determining the location, depth, and size of anomalies.
When combined with the options to manage object lists and filter measurement data, the software turns into a high-performance tool for detecting contaminated sites.
Your advantages at a glance
- Determination of the location, depth, and size of magnetic anomalies from gradiometer and total field data
- 3D view of the location of the object
- Fully automatic object calculation based on 12 criteria
- Object filtering and sorting
- Preparation and export of object lists, also for GPS systems
|Operating system:||Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit)|
|Processor:||Intel Core i5 - 2. Generation or similar|
|RAM:||≥ 2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Ports:||1 hardware dongle port (USB) |
1 data transfer port (USB or RS232)
|Accessories:||CD/DVD/BD drive, DirectX10 compatible graphics card|
|Other:||DATA2LINE BASIC required|