Multi-Channel Eddy Current Testing at the Highest Level
With the CIRCOGRAPH DA, FOERSTER sets new standards in non-destructive eddy current testing of long products such as tubes, bars and wires for longitudinally oriented surface defects. CIRCOGRAPH DA offers unsurpassed reproducibility at high test speeds by combining advanced digital electronics with sophisticated system architecture. Digitization takes place directly at the sensor. In order to reduce possible interferences from the outside, the signal paths of the analog test signals have been reduced to a minimum. Equipped with the latest technology and intelligent details, the CIRCOGRAPH DA can also be integrated into existing production lines.
Better Overview by Visualization of the Test Signals as C-Scan
The new product generation CIRCOGRAPH DA enables displaying of the test signals as a C-Scan. The signal sequence is shown as usual as the sum signal over the distance. The defect position is displayed in the longitudinal direction. Additionally, in the C-Scan view, the signals are now also displayed in the circumferential position. The operator is thus given a better overview of where and, above all, how the defect propagates on the material surface.
Your advantages at a glance
- Compact and robust construction for industrial applications
- Future-proof due to modular construction, ready for future expansion
- Optional extension with DEFECTOMAT sensor systems
- Up to 256 measurement channels without multiplex operation
- Digitization right at the sensor
- Test frequencies continuously adjustable from 30 kHz to 1 MHz in 100 Hz steps
- Digital speed shift filter: Filters move along dynamically with the speed
- CIRCOGRAPH rotating heads allow for contactless testing with test speeds up to 6 m/s
|Measurement channels:||Up to 256 test channels in real time (without multiplexing)|
|Excitation frequencies:||30 kHz - 1 MHz (continuously adjustable in 100 Hz steps)|
Digital speed shift filter: dynamic adjustment of the filter’s position to the test speed
|Testing speed:||Max. 6 m/s|
|Sensor monitoring:||Broken wires, overload, automatic sensor recognition|
The CIRCOGRAPH DA uses processes patented to Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG, including US 8907828 B2 "METHOD AND DEVICE FOR TESTING THE MATERIAL OF A TEST OBJECT IN A NONDESTRUCTIVE MANNER". Also protected in many other countries worldwide.