Precision detection even at great depth
The METEX 4.250 is an active EMI metal detector. Due to its great sensitivity, the unit can be used for searching for small objects near the surface as well as objects at a great depth of up to 3.3 m. Its large search coil facilitates the detection of all conductive metals on land and flat water surfaces.
Due to its ability to detect objects at a great depth, the METEX 4.250 is primarily used to search for objects that cannot be found using conventional metal detectors due to them being located deep inside the ground.
Your advantages at a glance
- Pulse induction technology for large search depth
- Highest sensitivity at the same time for small near surface as well as large deep objects
- Suppression of small objects due to adjustable delay
- Tracking function for changing soil conditions
- Detection of any metal in soil or shallow water
- Extremely robust due to solid coil design
- Optional wheel set for one man operation
|Dimensions Coil:||1,055 x 1,055 x 67 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight Coil:||5.15 kg|
|Operation ambient temperature:||-25 °C to +60 °C|
|Operating time at 25 °C (+77°F):||Up to 10 hours|