Low-cost eddy current test instrument for economic applications
MAGNATEST EMC is the line-ready compact module for simple testing tasks. The unit simply and reliably performs testing tasks such as material mix and deviation measurements as well as deviations in surface hardness and case-hardening depth. MAGNATEST ECM is designed to be used as the core component in quality assurance systems during series production and for installation in production systems. It is particularly suitable for applications that primarily focus on profitability and less on multiple functions.
Your advantages at a glance
- Low-cost eddy current module for the non-destructive testing according to the magneto-inductive method
- Genuine magnetic induction testing using harmonic wave evaluation
- Test parameters can be varied in large ranges
- Very simple device operation
- Sorting of the test pieces into two groups "OK" and "NOK"
- Unidimensional measured value display using LED bar graph
- Key switch for operation locking
|Excitation frequency:||2 Hz to 128 kHz, 17 levels|
|Throughput:||depending on excitation frequency, approx. 10 items at 1 kHz|
|Test resolution:||manual, external, internal, crosshairs|
|Sorting threshold:||circle, ellipse, rectangle (manual areas), box regression|
|Sorting process testing:||group analysis|