Ergonomic design for optimal use
For large-area detection, FOERSTER offers accessories that allow the operator to either carry or wheel multi-probe holders. The frames for 3 or 4 probes are lightweight, offer an ergonomic design, adjustable probe spacing, and are ready for equipping with an odometer or a GPS antenna.
All FOERSTER systems with multiple probes use the FEREX CON 650 probe. This allows taking existing probes from any FEREX 4.032 systems to set up a multi-probe holder.
Your advantages at a glance
- Extension kit for FEREX DLG/DLG KARTO
- Available as 3- or 4- probe system
- Ergonomic design with lightweight construction
- Selectable probe distance
- Upgradable with wheel set
- Extendible with GPS system
|Track width:||1.5 m or 2 m|
|Probe distance:||prepared for 0.25 m or 0.5 m|
|Weight carried version :||14.3 kg (3 probes) or 14.9kg (4 probes)|
|Battery lifetime:||18h (3 probes) or 14h (4 probes)|