Precision probing on land and under water
With the FEREX PNC Probe Network Controller it is possible to set up a probe network of up to 16 FEREX CON 650 magnetometer probes. This enables a fast and precise large-area survey onshore, offshore and under water.
An open design for GPS systems of different manufacturers, in combination with the DATAMONITOR 3 navigation software, makes the FEREX PNC a perfect solution for almost any kind of large-area survey.
Your advantages at a glance
- Tool-kit design allows to customise to project requirements
- Recording of geo-referenced magnetometry data
- High sampling rate – up to 237 Hz per probe
- Ground coverage of about 2 hectares per hour with the basic system
- Designed to be used onshore, inshore, near-shore, offshore and under water together with a suitable probe carrier
|Controller technology:||Controller Area Network (CAN) with 24 bit ADC|
|Dimensions:||187 x 235 x 90 mm (L x W x H)|
Maximum recommended travel speed:
72 km/h (44 mph) with up to 8 probes and 0.1m data point distance
|Sampling rate:||240 Hz per probe with 1 – 8 probes simultaneously |
120 Hz per probe with 9 -16 probes simultaneously