2-channel base module for almost all requirements
One of the most popular eddy current test instruments in the world with an unrivaled compact design. The DEFECTOMAT CI features an operation unit as well as easy "Turn and Push" operation. The evaluation electronic equipment also comes with two optional, fully operational measurement channels. It also has a filter tracking setting, excitation frequencies from 1 to 1,000 kHz, and a sector signal analysis function.
Your advantages at a glance
- Optional full 2-channel analysis, Diff/Abs, Diff/Diff, Diff/Ferromat
- 12 excitation frequencies from 1 to 1,000 kHz
- Filter tracking according to test speed
- Precision marking in exact location
- Sector signal analysis with 2 trigger levels
- Analogue output
- State-of-the-art computer technology
- Full network integration
- Quick and easy with "Turn and Push"
- Password-protected operating level
- Clear color display
- Visualization of the testing process
- Continuous display of the key test parameters
|Measurement channels:||Max. 2 independent channels, differential or static operation, second measurement channels optionally as FERROMAT|
|Testing frequencies:||1, 3, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60, 100, 300, 1,000 kHz - optional additional frequencies|
|Filtering process:||manual, 12 levels, 1 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Amplification:||max. dynamic range 102 dB|
|Test speed:||max. 150 m/s|
|Sensor monitoring:||disruption, short circuit, overload|
DIN EN ISO 15549
Describes the general bases of eddy current testing.