Precision testing of longitudinal defects
The CIRCOGRAPH DI ensures the same test quality as the CIRCOGRAPH CI with the basic functions, but this system does not have an integrated control computer. Optionally, the CIRCOGRAPH DI can be upgraded with additional functions, such as an archiving.
Operation, administration and archiving are carried out via an externally connected control computer. The system ensures a precise inspection of semifinished products for longitudinally oriented defects on the material surface. The different sensor systems ensure an optimal adaptation to the test task. Due to the compact design of the CIRCOGRAPH DI it is possible to integrate in almost any production line.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Compact design facilitates easy integration in production processes
- Simple operation thanks to external operation
- Universal testing system, can be adapted to individual applications and requirements
- 2-channel test system
- Seamless, continuous testing
- Defect depth resolution from 30 µm
- Intuitive operating software
|Test material:||ferromagnetic, austenitic, and non-ferromagnetic materials|
|Sensor system:||Rotating sensor system with a maximum of two (Ro 20 and Ro 35) opposite test heads|
|Excitation frequencies:||30 kHz - 1 MHz|
|Max. throughput:||3 m/s during continuous testing|
|Defect display:||from 30 µm at Ro 20 / Ro 35|